Empacadora Alanís, S.A. de C.V.
- Legal name
- Empacadora Alanís, S.A. de C.V.
- Trade name(s)
- ALANIS ALIMENTOS
- Tax ID
- Legal entity
- Stock company with variable capital
- 100 - 200
- Monday8:00 AM-6:00 PMTuesday8:00 AM-6:00 PMWednesday8:00 AM-6:00 PMThursday8:00 AM-6:00 PMFriday8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Blvd. Francisco R. Alanís 3000, Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila De Zaragoza, 25903, Mexico
- Sausages and other prepared meats
What does Empacadora Alanís, S.A. de C.V. do?
For almost 100 years and with 4 generations of experience, the Alanís family has been dedicated to the manufacture and marketing of food products, mostly derived from pork, beef and domestic poultry.
The company was founded on November 29, 1920 and settled in the street of Zaragoza where at that time it was on the outskirts of the city; in 2011 the company was relocated to the Industrial Park of the city of Ramos Arizpe.
We currently have 6 categories of products that are: chorizo, cold meats, dried meat, pork rinds, pickles and preparations.