Inylbra Indústria e Comércio Ltda
- Legal name
- Inylbra Indústria e Comércio Ltda
- Tax ID
- Legal entity
- Limited liability company
- Monday8:00 AM-6:00 PMTuesday8:00 AM-6:00 PMWednesday8:00 AM-6:00 PMThursday8:00 AM-6:00 PMFriday8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Presidente Juscelino 165, 09950370, Taperinha, Diadema, São Paulo, Brazil
- Textile goods, nec
What does Inylbra Indústria e Comércio Ltda do?
Inylbra began its activities in 1967 focusing on the auto industry. In the 1980s, it began manufacturing NON-FABRIC for various applications, notably for commercial and residential use.
From the year 2000 began, in a pioneering way in Brazil, the production of NEEDLE FABRICS using PET bottles.
In order to meet the growing demand of the automotive market, since 2005, investments in new equipment have intensified, including acquiring new plants and consolidating its position as a leader in the Brazilian needle market.
- Respect human dignity in all its aspects, rejecting discrimination of any kind;
- Respect the physical safety of our employees, customers and other stakeholders;
- Reject and combat any kind of child labor in our companies and partners;
- Reject and combat any kind of forced or unpaid labor in our companies and partners;
- Elect character, commitment and professional competence as the main attributes in our employees;
- Respect and preserve the environment in all communities where we operate;
- Maintain formality in business and relationships with stakeholders, public or private;
- Act with transparency in our relations with our shareholders, employees and stakeholders.
Generate long term value for our shareholders and opportunities for our employees, with respect to the law and ethical, moral and social environmental standards, both in the communities where we operate and in relationships with partner companies and other stakeholders.
Maintain our historic growth rate observed in both periods of economic expansion and downturn, preparing the company and its future generation of shareholders for a safe transition over the coming years.