Cooperativa Vinícola Garibaldi Ltda
- Legal name
- Cooperativa Vinícola Garibaldi Ltda
- Tax ID
- Legal entity
- Limited responsibility cooperative
- 200 - 300
- Monday8:00 AM-6:00 PMTuesday8:00 AM-6:00 PMWednesday8:00 AM-6:00 PMThursday8:00 AM-6:00 PMFriday8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Rio Branco 833, Centro, Garibaldi, Rio Grande Do Sul, Brazil
What does Cooperativa Vinícola Garibaldi Ltda do?
GENERATE VALUE - in a sustainable way.
DOING WELL DONE - in harmony with people, processes and products.
PROVIDE OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCES - from wine to table.
"To be a national reference in sparkling wines until 2023"
The Cooperative seeks to be recognized as a reference in sparkling wines, in Brazil and, if possible, also abroad. The intention is that the brand image is associated with “sparkling wines”. In other words, when talking about Cooperativa Garibaldi, come to mind, first and in a positive way, “sparkling”. Likewise, when mentioning “sparkling wines”, refer to the Garibaldi brand. In other words, he spoke of sparkling wines, recalled Garibaldi.
“Life in harmony”
“Life in harmony” summarizes the Cooperative's main reason for existence, which aims, in all its actions, for the good of all interested parties: the cooperative in the first place, and also employees, suppliers, customers and society in general , generating harmony for the lives of those involved. This purpose is evidenced in the “Somos Garibaldi” program.
People - The Cooperative believes that people should be valued for the aspects of:
- History: preservation and respect for memory
- Health: our products promote health and well-being
- Community: participation and involvement
- Valuation: recognition of a job well done
- Cooperation: involving people with cooperation and intercooperation actions
- Professionalization: qualification and seriousness of those involved
- Relationship: humane and fair treatment
Sustainability - We believe in the principles that promote the continuity of the Cooperative, being: socially fair, ecologically correct, economically viable and culturally diverse. Generating results and, in addition, respecting aspects of agroecology and governance.
Credibility - Which translates into aspects of transparency, seriousness and doing things well
Innovation and Technology - For the generation of knowledge, continuous improvement of products and processes, constant investments in technology, and development of research in actions integrated with universities and educational institutes.